Sunday, September 14, 2025

First Of All, I Didn't Expect Any Of This

 


Photo by Mathias Reding

Hi. I did a thing. It wasn't even in my mental notes to do this post about it. I didn't know i wanted to do this but i did a book haul. They're all eBooks but hey it's still books and it's still a haul. I did not know it would feel this good.

For a brief period in my life i (binged) watched book haul videos. I didn't know i would be doing something similar to that in this post too. It's kind of fun!

Ok, I won't keep you any longer. Here's the list in no particular order.

  1. Into The Uncut Grass by Trevor Noah
  2. Cooking From The Spirit by Tabitha Brown
  3. Little Pieces of Hope by Josie Portillo and Todd Doughty
  4. The Art of Making Memories by Meik Wiking
  5. Quiet by Susan Cain
  6. Smart Brevity by Jim VandeHei, Mike Allen, and Roy Schwartz
  7. Find Your People by Jennie Allen
  8. Creativity by John Cleese
  9. Please Don't Sit on my Bed in Your Outside Clothes by Phoebe Robinson
  10. So, Anyway by John Cleese
  11. I Hope This Finds You Well by Natalie Sue
  12. 100 Ways to Enjoy Self-Care by Fiona Ferris
  13. Before You Climb Any Higher by Jonathan McReynolds
  14.  Misfit by Gary Gulman
  15. This Was Meant to Find You by Charlotte Freeman
  16. When God Doesn't Fix It by Laura Story
  17. Feeding The Soul by Tabitha Brown
  18. The Art of Work by Jeff Goins
In case you are wondering where i got these books, here is the contact information:

Name: Chepkwony Philip
WhatsApp: +254-704-591532

I've already finished reading a few of them and reading is going great. I'm eager to chat about them. Have you read any of these? How did it go? What stood out to you? If you would like to join my book club and talk about it, email me at:

kbedumanagement@gmail.com  .

Thank you for stopping by this Blog. I hope we get to chat again sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Kineta, an early childhood professional who is also a wanna be renounced perfectionist. I didn't want to have to write this summary. You probably didn't want to have to read it. But here we are...as if we are sitting opposite each other, twiddling our thumbs and staring awkwardly at each other. Anyway, I think of myself as a #problemsolving enthusiast who is also a team playing introvert/ambivert. I write occasionally and published a book in 2022. If you're looking for some light reading, I'm your gal. Just search for Cotton Wool by Kineta Blackman on Amazon. A high school class was deeply moved by the poem “Unaware,” sparking a rich discussion about its mood and themes. Both the teacher and students were impressed and appreciated the work. A reader who doesn’t usually enjoy poetry found the bookrefreshing and easy to read, especially loving “Group Project” for its clever rhythm, relatable chaos, and standout lines.You can get my newest book now on Patreon at the following link: https://patreon.com/katpan246?utm_medium=unknown&utm_source=join_link&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=copyLink. Thanks for your time and support.

KBEM&P Update

  🌟 A New Chapter As I transition from the preschool classroom, I'm grateful to begin an exciting new chapter - one that brings togethe...