🌟 A New Chapter
As I transition from the preschool classroom, I'm grateful to begin an exciting new chapter - one that brings together entrepreneurship, education, and meaningful service.
My years in early childhood education have been an incredibly challenging. Supporting neurodivergent learners, creating engaging learning materials, and developing structured, play-based experiences have shown me that children will flourish when they are surrounded by a encouraging, creative, and tailored environment. Those experiences have inspired me to shift that calling beyond the classroom.
KBEM&P (K's Bookshop, Education Management & Publishing) is the expression of that vision. More than a business, it is rooted in service, providing quality educational resources while encouraging, equipping, and supporting children, families, and educators.
🎉 What's Ahead?
I'm pleased to introduce my education-centered business and meaningful service, which offers:
Books I've Written: Creative nonfiction and thoughtful book projects, including Cotton Wool and my newest release, 39 Before 40 (available now on Patreon. Becoming a paid member helps sustain this work of service.)
Education Management Services: Learning support resources, tools and consultation sessions, with a strong focus on meeting the needs of neurodivergent learners; games, and toys created for early childhood, older learners, and adults.
Publishing: Publishing, distribution, and promotion of works produced by KBEM&P and its affiliates.
This new direction allows me to bring together my passion for early childhood education, creative writing, educational support, and resource development while continuing to serve children, parents, educators, schools, and communities with purpose.
💛 The Heart Behind the Work
My mission is to help children grow into confident learners while equipping the adults who guide them with practical tools, understanding, and confidence.
I see this work as meaningful space with opportunities to reflect God's love through service. Whether I'm helping simplify learning, strengthening family routines, enriching learning through play, or creating stories that inspire hope, my desire is to make a meaningful difference. KBEM&P is built on more than products and services; it exists to make a lasting impact through faithful service, compassion, and excellence.
🤝 With Gratitude
To all the people who have been part of my journey, thank you. Your encouragement, trust, and support have helped prepare me for this new season.
If you'd like to collaborate, learn more, or support this business and ministry, I'd love to hear from you. Email me at: kbedumanagement@gmail.com. I look forward to the opportunities ahead with faith, anticipation, and a heart ready to serve.
Here's to growth, courage, and fresh beginnings. 🌱✨
— Kineta Blackman
Creative Nonfiction Writer • Entrepreneur • Founder, K's Bookshop, Education Management & Publishing

Wishing you every success in your new venture.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Blessings!
Delete